FACEBOOK

about us

This Is Our Story

For more than 65 years, Shamrock Liquor Warehouse has been the place to shop for the River Valley’s largest selection of beer, wine and spirits in the River Valley. With our large warehouse, we are able to keep all of your favorite spirits on hand. Our excellent service, convenient location with drive-thru and warehouse-low prices keep our customers coming back again and again. 

The Shamrock Team

The History of Shamrock

In July, 1952, George W. Donald and WM Ernest Yeager partnered to purchase their first liquor store, Twin City Liquor. The two savvy businessmen opened up various stores (including other package and liquor stores) along the 5600 block of Midland Avenue in Fort Smith. 

Frances & Ernest Boog Yeager circa 1960s

In 1978 Shamrock Liquor was purchased by Ernest Yeager’s son, Ed Yeager.1988 marked the grand opening of the new Shamrock Liquor at 5609 Midland Blvd which is where it still resides today.

Shamrock Liquor Warehouse has been committed to supporting the communities they live and work in.Find out more about organizations, events and initiatives we’ve supported here. Community page